Saturday 13 October 2012

English Pronunciation

English Pronunciation

Noth­ing excites me more than help­ing some­one find a solu­tion to a frus­trat­ing com­mu­ni­ca­tion prob­lem. Whether they need to artic­u­late more clearly or under­stand the nuances of our lan­guage, my clients tell me that I teach them tech­niques that no one has ever told them before and that make a huge dif­fer­ence in daily com­mu­ni­ca­tion. It thrills me to see bril­liant pro­fes­sion­als finally able to live up to their poten­tial because their lan­guage and pro­nun­ci­a­tion bar­ri­ers are gone.If you are con­cerned about your Amer­i­can Eng­lish pro­nun­ci­a­tion, I would love to talk with you about how we can work together to improve it. Thanks to the won­der­ful tech­nol­ogy of the inter­net, you can work with me over Skype from Europe or Asia as eas­ily as you can meet with me in per­son. In fact, it’s prob­a­bly even eas­ier, since you’re in the com­fort and pri­vacy of your home or office and you have no com­mute to get here.

English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


English Pronunciation


No comments:

Post a Comment