Friday 12 October 2012

Learning French

Learning French

Born and raised in Illinois, I happily escaped to California at the age of 20. I spent a couple years going to school and working in Monterey and another 3½ working, going to school, and goofing off in San José. After living in for 2½ years, I spent 4 years in Pennsylvania before moving to for 9 months, and then - finally - to 
  

 I began attending Knox College in 1991, but transferred to after two years, where I received a BA in International Studies, and then completed the first year of MIIS' MA program in After a two-year hiatus, I spent a year studying French linguistics and literature at.

Learning French


Learning French


Learning French


Learning French


Learning French


Learning French


Learning French


Learning French


Learning French


No comments:

Post a Comment