Sunday 14 October 2012

Punctuation Checker

Punctuation Checker 

Does anyone have a recommendation for a free site that will check the grammar and punctuation usage within your articles? Is there a such thing as a free plagiarism checker as well? I have tried to search through the threads to see if this has been discussed before, but I am not having any luck. Thank you in advance.You can download OpenOffice which is free and typing inside of that,it has spelling,grammer and word count.Type inside of that and copy and paste it to where ever you need it to be.I run all my DS articles through it, and I haven't been flagged for plagiarism yet (knock on wood). I don't know how it compares to Copyscape, because this is the only checker I've ever used.Willow, thanks for the link. I will go look at that myself. I like Word, but their prices are high and they smorgastyle their wares to extract the max profit. When I first got a computer in about 94-95, I had all the programs already on it. I really miss that. Possibly when more people begin using alternatives, their prices will come down.

Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


Punctuation Checker 


No comments:

Post a Comment