Thursday 18 October 2012

Accelarated Reader

Accelarated Reader

Hello,  To start off my years in education, I received a Bachelor of Arts in Middle Grades Math/Science.  I graduated from UNCW in May of 1991 and I started working in Duplin County in August of 1991.  I went back to school at ECU to receive my Master of Library Science Degree and was able to start working in the Media Center in January of 1996.  I was already working at Chinquapin Elementary as a teacher in the classroom.  When our Media Coordinator retired, I was selected in a panel interview to move into the Media Center.  It has been a great place to work with students and help them with their individual needs to grow! 

Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


Accelarated Reader


No comments:

Post a Comment