Thursday 18 October 2012

Lookbook Rreader

Lookbook Rreader

I have tons of ebooks already on my computer but it will not sync up or load any of the files. Is it because I am not wireless? I am getting very upset. It just keeps saying please wait while your ereader processes new content but does nothing. I even downloaded some free books off the kobo desktop store and those don't even show up on there just the 25 books it came with. I looked on the user support website and it doesn't tell you anything. But, I did figure it out you have to install the update through wireless before you can do anything which sucked because I don't have wireless but went to my friends and did it. It works great and all is well.

Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


Lookbook Rreader


No comments:

Post a Comment