Tuesday 9 October 2012

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish, and pidgin Darija (Moroccan Arabic). I am a terrific cook (if I do say so myself), very computer literate, and a certified Adult Education teacher in the State of California. I can type about 85 words per minute (if you allow me the backspace key for typos), read a novel in an afternoon, "mirror-write" with both hands at the same time, and wiggle my eyebrows separately.I started studying French in 1987 and Spanish two years later. I've traveled to Spain several times, as well as Mexico and Costa Rica. I've worked as a freelance translator for several years and taught Spanish and French at an adult education center for over a year.

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish

Learning Spanish



No comments:

Post a Comment