Monday 8 October 2012

Learn Japanese

Learn Japanese

Hi, I'm new here and I'd like to tell you my story as a japanese language learner. I dedicate this thread to all the "noobs like me" who sometimes lack the willpower to study japanese every day.

I began to "study" japanese 12 years ago when I found a japanese language method in a garage sale (for $1, who would refuse such a book?) I quickly dropped my study as I was young (15) and quickly bored of those 1945 official kanjis to learn.
5 years ago I bought a grammar book and a kanji book to begin again, but dropped one more time as I had to study computer sciences at the university...

During those five years of doing nothing, I tried some spanish, italian, german, greek, or polish, but deep down inside I knew that I always wanted to master those annoying kanjis and the japanese language (that I knew almost nothing of except some words heard in subtitled animes on TV).

Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 Learn Japanese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment